Favorite Gal Meets Glam Fall Releases!

in , by Hampton Ivy, 9/29/2019
img source: galmeetsglam.com

One of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow is that of the lovely and ever so elegant Julia Engel. When she launched her very own brand, I was ecstatic. I've always loved and admired her fashion sense and the dresses she wore, so naturally I've loved every beautiful piece she's released in her line. I've put together 11 of my favorite dresses and one jumpsuit she's released that are perfect for fall and put together some of our Hampton Ivy pieces that would look beautiful paired with them too in the post. I hope you friends enjoy!













No outfit is complete without beautiful jewelry to match and our designs go perfectly with every one of these dresses (and romper)! What's your favorite outfit and jewelry pairing? Let me know in the comments below! xo

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Hampton Ivy · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS