Spring Style with Brooks Brothers

in , by Hampton Ivy, 4/02/2018


Oh spring.. it feels like every time we get a little sense of it here in New York, Mother Nature swoops in and says "Just kidding! Here's some more snow. ;)". But never the less, it is technically spring and I'm determined to embrace the new season, even if Mother Nature wont! Brooks Brothers, one of my favorite brands for classic, preppy clothing, was extremely kind enough to send me three of their new arrivals for spring to style for you all.  I know you're going to love them!






Blue Gingham Shirt Dress // Bracelet // Necklace // Earrings (coming soon) // Sunglasses (similar: x, x, x, x) // Shoes (similar: x, x, x)





Top // Pants // Bracelet // Necklace // Earrings (coming soon) // Sunglasses (similar: xxxx) // Shoes (similar: xxx) // Similar Handbags: x, x, x

I'm absolutely in love with everything! The gingham dress is fitted and petite, so it's very flattering on my 5'1" frame. Plus, it's so precious with its gingham pattern and bow tie waste. The blue top and floral pants are also perfection. The pants are long for me, which is typical unless I buy petite pants, but can be folded under (like I did for these pictures) or hemmed. They're perfect for spring weather. And this shirt? I want it in so many more colors! It is so, so comfortable and soft and the bateau neckline is my favorite part. I couldn't be happier with the quality and the fit of these pieces. As usual, Brooks Brothers doesn't disappoint!



Other beautiful new arrivals from Brooks Brothers:


Hampton Ivy items that'd pair perfectly with them:


Women's Preppy Bangle Bracelet - Blue Floral & Bright Pink Floral Women's Preppy Bangle Bracelet - Navy & Ivory Bows Women's Preppy Gold Chain Link Charm Bracelet - Glass Pearls Women's Shabby Chic Cuff Bracelet - Audrey's Roses Women's Nautical Cuff Bracelet - Navy & Gold Anchors Women's Nautical Cuff Bracelet - Clam Bake Women's Shabby Chic Bangle Bracelet - Light Pink Floral & Pink Gingham Women's Nautical SemiPrecious Beaded Charm Bracelet - Beach Quote Women's Nautical SemiPrecious Beaded Charm Bracelet - Lighthouse Preppy Leather Bracelet - Blue & White Women's Preppy Nautical Leather Bracelet - Navy Anchors Women's Preppy Dainty Charm Necklace - Blue Tile Women's Preppy Gold Dainty Charm Necklace - Single Pearl Women's Preppy Nautical Gold Anchor White Leather Stud Earrings "Amore dei Cavalli" - Silky Square Equestrian Scarf 




Spring weather will be here soon enough, and when it is, I know I'll be wearing these pieces again and again! Thank you friends so much for reading! I'd love to know, does it feel like spring where you live, or are you still getting snow like we are? Hopefully the former!

xo

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Hampton Ivy · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS