Mid-Winter Wish List - Under $50

in , by Hampton Ivy, 1/16/2018


We're only half way through January, and I know some people already have spring fever, but we're not there yet! We still have a little more than two months left of winter and some expected snow here on Long Island. While I've seen cute spring items slowly rolling out, my main focus is still on all of the beautiful winter clothes out there. So, I've put together a mid-winter wishlist of items I've had in my online shopping carts for a little while now to share with you all. There are even some fantastic sales happening right now that make these items even less expensive. I hope my wishlist makes your next shopping trip a little easier!


J. Crew and J. Crew Factory are both having sales right now. I own their velvet pants in two colors already, and I'd definitely buy any color they come out with. Shein also has so many cute skirts, I could buy them all!



Have I ever mentioned my love for sweater dresses? They're cozy, super easy, and so pretty!


4. Cabin Socks

If I could live in pajamas, I would, especially these ones. Plus these cabin socks, which I already own in three different patterns, are the coziest socks I have ever worn, so I'd gladly buy them in every other pattern they come in. Even better, they're on sale right now- buy one get one free!




Can a girl really ever have too many shoes? Especially when they're all this pretty?



I have a secret love for graphic tees, especially ones with quotes from my favorite TV shows and movies. I'd also love to try these makeup removing towels and facial oil from CeraVe and read The Snowman.


And that's my wishlist!
I'd love to know what's on your wishlist or in your shopping carts right now too.
Let me know in the comments below!

xo
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Hampton Ivy · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS