Houndstooth in the Village

in , by Hampton Ivy, 10/06/2014








Shirt: Banana Republic . Cardigan: J Crew . Skirt: J Crew . Tights: Studio S . Boots: Kelly&Katie . Necklace: Studio S


Northport Village is one of my favorite places. Where the shops are boutiques that carry and support the local brands- Where everybody knows everybody- Where if you forgot to bring enough cash for the Sweet Shop, you'll get a smile and a wink, and just bring it with you next time- Where you take your food to go, to sit on the park benches and eat with a view of the harbor- Where families walking their pups stop to say hello and chat for a little, or sit on the grass and enjoy their surroundings. No one is in a rush, and everything, for the most part, is right there in that tiny little village for everyone to enjoy.
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Oh My Goodness! This is a beautiful, stylish, classy blog and I can't wait to introduce it to my adult daughters! I am an admirer of your mother's blog and have been for years. I knew when I read about you, your new venture, and your blog, that I would love to meet you. I am so happy that I visited here, and look forward to all that is ahead for you. I truly like your style, and think you make a lovely model! Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy for your kind words and thoughts. My mother said you've always been so sweet and supportive and I'm so happy you're following my blog too! Welcome and thank you so much! Melanie xo

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful and very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

© Hampton Ivy · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS